Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Come After I Eat I Get Diarrhea Is This IBS Or What Could Cause This?

Is this IBS or what could cause this? - how come after i eat i get diarrhea

He seems to have problems after eating, no matter what I eat and how much they eat. I realized that was the weekend, I was not a problem and is only at work, and only during the lunch break. I tend to diarrhea is usually immediate and later after a meal or 20 minutes. It's because of stress? I underestand why he is only working lunch.

1 comment:

Medicine Woman said...

IBS changes back and forth, diarrhea and constipation can be caused by stress, but only as it is at work or stress or what you eat for lunch. The salad is a bad thing to have on the food for several days a week, because they can cause diarrhea, because it is full of fiber. You might need a dose of Pepto or other anti-diarrhea try to provide a meal to see if it helps when you eat. Maybe it's something you only at work for lunch. I want to keep a food diary and see what you are eating at work that you do not eat at home. It could be stress, but perhaps you need for lunch.

Post a Comment