Thursday, February 11, 2010

Male With Smelly Urine My Male Dog Leaks Urine Nightly, Why?

My male dog leaks urine nightly, why? - male with smelly urine

My Bocephus about 4 In the past ... one or two months has started leaking urine during sleep. This only happens at night, and I think he sleeps with him. I know because when you get out of bed is wet and it stinks. I have a urine test long ago and the vet found nothing. They have him in the case of antibiotics, but in vain.

Bocephus is a rescue from Hurricane Katrina. Drink lots of water. We had been tested for diabetes, thyroid, kidney, etc. and nothing. We suspect that their water is a psychological phenomenon. But we go for long walks twice, and at night they can be up to 4 times a night - once just before bedtime.

Ideas? Someone else has this problem? Thank you!

5 comments:

Pom♥Mom Spay & Neuter!! Ni4Ni said...

Could a urinary tract infection, kidney problems, glasses or several others, what he does.

Please have him examined by another veterinarian.

Launi Stupid should be painful said...

There are different types of diabetes. You can control insipidus, your veterinarian for the treatment of diabetes. It creates excessive thirst and urination. This is not fatal and can be controlled by medication.

Adopt a dog that has suffered the trauma of a massive hurricane is not easy. You have a wonderful thing.

Ripp A said...

Your vet should have a veterinarian, dog kennel.

K9Resqer said...

My dog was 4 when I started, moist places where they slept at night. This sometimes happened, so not much think so. Then he began to seizures. If you dribble too much and sometimes went pees. In retrospect, I believe, found the wet spots. He sleeps in the living room, and I did not hear him with the seizure. It was not until I actually experienced an attack that I knew he was to take it.

If you sleep in another room, you might want to get a little bell attached to your neck. So, if you have seizures at night, you hear the bell and wake up. If you have seizures, you should contact your veterinarian about to speak to him in the fight against anti-epileptic drugs.

Only a littlebe considered.

coker_g said...

Currently Pee Pee with a U DOG.DUH WOMEN MORON.SAME go ......................

Post a Comment