Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Get Rid Of The Metal Taste With Canned Tomatoes R&P/ Metalheads: Do You Think Guitar Hero Is A Bad Influence On New Metal Fans?

R&P/ Metalheads: Do you think Guitar Hero is a bad influence on new Metal Fans? - how to get rid of the metal taste with canned tomatoes

Yo. What bothers me is when I see someone with a shirt of the band, I wonder how he learned that the group, and they reply "Guitar Hero". Really pathetic. I mean, a plastic Fisher Price toy with six color-coded keys connected to a TV. I mean, I can understand the "day" to fans of metal touch (more than I do not know), but I really think it's just an excuse for pathetic a Metal Head. What is annoying is when people like a badass just because you buttons on a toy guitar to mid-scale press can act. I will not complain about it, I just think it's a disease, followed by the bad taste.

I mean, wow. Go buy a real guitar. Even if a mini-Wal-Mart continues to better half-size plastic buttons.

Metalheads, what do you think?

BQ: Do you think that exaggerated the GH / Rock Band?
BQ2: How on earth can you get rid of this horrible spell checker?

No comments:

Post a Comment