Sunday, December 6, 2009

Female Stomach Sitting Is It Possible To Arouse A Fixed Female Beagle Just By Petting Her Stomach?

Is it possible to arouse a fixed female beagle just by petting her stomach? - female stomach sitting

My sisters beagle is 13 months and is fixed. We correct when she misbehaves. My sister spoils her rotten. If you punish them, it is usually fairly presented and obedient. Last night she sat beside me on the sofa and began to scratch his belly. At a time when he was trying to breath and giving myself back. I got scared and everyone in the room laughed, including me. Why try to create a dominant position if they know that I am to establish the boss? Is she just said and try to communicate something to me or just was what appeared to be awake?

1 comment:

Kirsten R said...

You can not wake ab * tch rubbed his belly. How finely worded. Gee, I can not. So, you say, can not stop.

Try anthropomorize no dogs. They have the same people have the motivation and behavior that can not be summarized in terms of "dominant position". The whole area is heavily exposed more and more to the point of absurdity simplified.

To make things simple: if you do not say to stop it. If you stop when you tell her, then she has acknowledged his authority. Creeping, crawling, filed not respect when passing urine, and show other behaviors, the anxiety, too. Do what they said without the threat is the behavior of the followers, a student who needs a leader who respects unclear.

Post a Comment