Friday, December 4, 2009

Management Hand Foot Mout Disease Try These You Gonna Enjoy?

Try these you gonna enjoy? - management hand foot mout disease

This will keep you busy for a while and try to outwit the foot, but can not.
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot on the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Well, during this, the number "6 pull" in the air with his right hand.
Your foot will change directions. . . . . . and there is nothing you can do about it!
xxxxxx
Try it - it really works!
Only if you have had a rough day, here is a technique of stress management is all psychological texts is recommended. The funny thing is that it really works.
1. Set near a stream.
2. Birds sing sweetly in the fresh mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total isolation from the hectic place called "the world"
5. The sweet sound of the gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
6. The water is clear.
7. One can easily make the face of the person holding under water.
8. Listen, smile Already!

13 comments:

rt said...

Pd work is the thing never gona go for me. I can not even perceive, without falling off the chair! lol
but the recovery technique, which I have for future use.

Animal mother said...

I tried to go, it does not change the direction

ahujas_s... said...

thank you bro actually works ...........

ahujas_s... said...

thank you bro actually works ...........

ajakhata... said...

haha it worked for me
I crack Up .. Feet
and turned to drown me ..
Imagine the stress that can get rid of these new findings ..

Russian T said...

I have tried to draw the number 6 in the air, but I was only 5 fingers on his right hand to do.

imstoned... said...

I tried the foot. not change direction when he called me a 6 in the air. In fact, I have a couple of times to be sure. Who have never moved.
Relaxation technique to a large extent by the way!

mohamedm... said...

Yes, the first work (I wonder how and why) ... Thank you very much ... a buddy

shiva163... said...

Relaxation always better!
thanx for that .... I use is, if the tired ...

carlarob... said...

Ok, the first time I tried it and it works, but the second ... close

carlarob... said...

Ok, the first time I tried it and it works, but the second ... close

TOP DOG said...

The foot work is not something that

I like the second. made me laugh

Solitair... said...

coooooooooooooollllllllllllll
I think that it does not work the foot in a clockwise
it's cool
I'm still tripping over this
Thanks

Post a Comment