Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Painful Is Male Yeast Infection Boyfriend Has Dry, Flaky And Burning Penis, Help?

Boyfriend has dry, flaky and burning penis, help? - how painful is male yeast infection

Recently my friend and I have had sex without a condom, and we tried a new lubricant, KY Jelly heat. On the same day there were a few red dots on the tip of his penis, but that's all. I had no symptoms, but the next day realized for half the day, I started itching my private area. I do not think that anything like this increase, but the itching and I thought that I had a yeast infection. I did a test and I had a yeast infection, so I tried it yesterday. Last night my friend and masturbated right after the tree was very painful and burned and the right side was red. Any liquid that has touched the wounded. The head was also very, very dry and slightly scaly. Today, it hurts every time something came in contact with him, and said it hurts to remove the skin. I do not know whether a man or a yeast infection, it is really dry if you have an allergic reaction to KY. He said that the burning is the same as the meaning KY

No comments:

Post a Comment