Friday, December 11, 2009

The Greatest Tech Deck Ever Picture Yugioh Rate/Fix My Fortune Ladies Deck?

Yugioh Rate/Fix My Fortune Ladies deck? - the greatest tech deck ever picture

Ok, so I'm doing at the stage of begging for a cover of the ladies of fortune, but I need some suggestions on the teaching end of the night, sorcerers and magicians, I-frequency technology and Fortune Lady Light with Rai-Mei but I want the technology end of the night witch.

Here is a link that is the video of my ability Platform Ladies, please rate it.

http://www.youtube.com/ahampster1

Also please suggest if there is a problem with my channel and still I can do better.

1 comment:

Tag said...

I End of 3 Halloween. What's my 2 end of the night to Secret 2 Caius airbellum and 1 extremely rare. I need the cards on the deck with a cross in the sand. Let me know. Great cover Btw 10/10! Do you think that people secret magic powder, and the side panel royal decrees and canons of the motion of the waves? Your channel looks great, but I do not like the color blue. It gives you a look that horrible. I would be black! ^. ^

Post a Comment