Thursday, January 21, 2010

Commercial Tanning Beds Why Does My Neck And Chest Stay Red When I Tan In The Tanning Bed, But Everything Else Is Tan?

Why does my neck and chest stay red when I tan in the tanning bed, but everything else is tan? - commercial tanning beds

I have a commercial tanning beds in my house. I was once a week for about 25 minutes to keep my tan in the winter. During the summer I had at least 3 times per week. My neck and chest is never) to (especially my neck. I've always red after. Someone knows what I can do tan.

1 comment:

Jennifer C said...

If these areas is not easy to make brown and burn badly. My proposal is to establish a high SPF product in the neck and chest to use (to avoid 30 or more) to burn and then use a bronzer or Self Tanner in the region. There are some very good products there that gives you a very natural looking tan that blends with the rest of his body. One of the best I saw was personal Tan Tan Fantasy. They are a salon that Fantasy Tan Airbrush Tanning Items for sale (is the best option, but if you want a product to the DB) ... Must-Carry. The skin tanned skin is damaged and will not continue to do it for you.

Post a Comment