Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outdoor Tanning Lotion What Is The Difference Between Indoor And Outdoor Tanning Lotion?

What is the difference between indoor and outdoor tanning lotion? - outdoor tanning lotion

I really need to know the difference between the two, for a few days ago I went to a tanning salon and the lady who told me I had to use a lotion on the inside, I found is primarily a fake tanning lotion, but I do not believe, "and an outside. I also know how the work of crawling and why it is different because the woman said, they do not rot! help: (

1 comment:

paulandk... said...

The lotion is a swarm of blood, skin, and helps you tan faster. Most people find it very uncomfortable to use and not a Tingler. It is necessary, is a kind of suntan lotion in the tanning beds because they could ruin the sunbed. I was lucky with almost anything, if California is not as expensive as some lotions that wear out, and almost all salons.

Post a Comment