Saturday, January 30, 2010

Headphone Extension Cable Radio Shack Why Do I Pick Up AM Radio Stations With My Headphone Extension Cable?

Why do I pick up AM radio stations with my headphone extension cable? - headphone extension cable radio shack

I have a 50 "cable to a tape, and I'm trying to reproduce the sound of my laptop. However, when switching to the auxiliary input cable, an AM radio station ... Is there a convenient way without stopping to buy another cable? Why it does not work at all? "I do not want to buy another cable, but I would like the boombox, where he is.

1 comment:

Barney G said...

Get a shorter cable and terminated the accounts FERIT the ends is best described as an antenna, or try Toride nuclei the cable loop can disappear for a few laps to act, if you are in very close, do not bother to the radio stations not to mention their problem, no matter they are used in accordance with the rules

Post a Comment